Friday, July 22, 2011

FINALLY Made the Inside of Grandson's Card

Tomorrow is baby Preston's SHOWER, so the card was completed JUST IN TIME.

Since he arrived EARLY, it's been a hectic week. I had arranged to have OFF from work on the week that he was DUE, not two weeks BEFORE!! So, I had to work full days, then cook, take, and share dinner with Moriah and Chad on their first three nights home, just as we did when Morilee was born. (I'm NO dummy!! We get to help our daughter AND see our grandbabies!!)

Back to Preston's card...I made GOOD USE of more 3-D stickers on the inside. EASY PEASY -- and CUTE, too!! Ready for Grandpa and me to write a SPECIAL message for our lil guy!

3 comments:

  1. very cute, deb! how sweet to have supper for them--such a great idea and i'm sure they appreciate it:) enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that you were able to be with your daughter AND your new grandson! Woo hoo! The card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ann! (And, thanks for visiting my lil blog.)

    I hope that you reviewed my "older" posts and saw the card FRONT!! I should have re-posted the photo of it, so my INSIDE photo would make sense. (grin)

    My daughter is an "everything in its place" kind of woman, so it was SUCH FUN to tease her with my card and a visual of the MESSINESS of having a spunky lil boy in the family! (She has TOTALLY surrendered to his sweetness, so will just take it in stride, I am sure. :)

    ReplyDelete