Monday, August 6, 2012

You've heard of the "Song that has no end?" Well...

Creating altered YMCA condolence cards ALSO seems to have no end in sight! I'll be making them as long as the supply of old cards holds out. Wouldn't it be FUNNY if there were BOXES of them in a storage closet??!! HAHA!!

Perhaps, when I've FINALLY depleted the inventory, my boss will give me freedom to order some replacement cards with the NEW logo! If that happens, I'll keep 'em simple and leave blank space for "special touches" to be added, as time allows. In the works is some "formal stationery" that I recommended be made, but my initial design didn't meet Y "Branding" regulations, so I had to table the idea until I have time to READ ALL ABOUT logo rules. Fun, fun. (grin)

Here are two altered cards I made tonight which I will take to work tomorrow.

I kinda LIKE these!!

1 comment:

  1. You are doing such an amazing job with these altered Y cards, Deb! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete