Saturday, October 1, 2011

Inside Baby Tiny's card

I do wonder HOW "the big girls," with hundreds of followers/fans, manage to crank-out SEVERAL cards or projects each week. It's a MAJOR accomplishment for me to complete ONE!!

Onto my lil card...normally, I do not use such BRIGHT colors in a baby card, but since the gender is unknown, I chose a DARING (for me!) color palette. Though I was tempted to add green rick-rack borders above & below the inside panel, it just seemed RIGHT to me that the inside remain uncluttered. I tried my hand, again, at composing a sentiment. Since it really expresses how I feel, I'm satisfied with it. (grin)

I'll post photos of both the inside and the card front.

Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. too cute, deb! love the lace and your color combo! happy wcmd! and enjoy your sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did great Deb, just enough for the inside. Love that flower with the button :) well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! wonderful baby card!

    ReplyDelete