Monday, January 21, 2013

One More Year as a TEEN

Morissa, my youngest (of five), will be NINETEEN on Wednesday!! Head shakin' CRAZY is what it IS. (grin)


She still likes zebra print, so I "pinked it" as a background to this year's bday card.

I used a new mft (My Favorite Things) die to make the rose. Really like the die -- just wish one were available at three sizes LARGER. The leafy flourish was made with another new mft die. The sentiment & punched shape were by S.U.! And, the sentiment mat was made with a PTI die. In the bottom-right corner is a sweet zebra-stripe gem, but it is barely visible in the photo.

Enjoyed making Morissa's card -- hope she likes it. (Seriously, as long as there is CASH inside, she'll be satisfied, I'm sure.)


2 comments:

  1. Yes, they mostly care about the cash, don't they? But I know she takes note of the love you pour into her handmade cards! Love that you personalized this with the zebra stripes, and love all the cuts here. That rolled flower is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your flower! it turned out great. The leafy flourish is a beaut! I am really enjoying looking at her birthday card. I am sure she will love it! and yes, money is always a great gift.

    Hard to believe that she is 19! how time goes by.

    ReplyDelete